Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas

Dec. 28, 2007 - I hope everyone had a good Christmas and will have a good new years. We made a fantastic dinner, chicken, mashed potatoes (cheesy garlic), stuffing (real stove top), gravy and apple pie for dessert. I made the apple pie myself, and I have to say it was delicious. I tried to kill the chicken, the kid who was helping kept saying cut until it was bleeding all over and the head was limp and he said it was dead, but when i let go it sprang to life and started squaking, so he swung it around a little and eventually cut the head better....ill get it next time. I have been on vacation forever, we just got back from training in Kribi (beach town) and it was almost the 2 week xmas break. Ill write about Kribi, but for now heres a picture of me enjoying the only waterfall to fall directly into the ocean (or thats what the guys who had the boat said). Ok email me if you want the picture its not working. Merry Xmas.

Brad

No comments: