Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone

December 20, 2007 - As usual I have updates I have written and the wont load onto the computer. Maybe sometime in the next week. Anyway Ive been getting seriously homesick for the first time, both with it being Christmas time and with the death of my grandfather (Grandpa, my dads dad to those who knew him). To my family, I wish I could have come back for the wake and funeral, but it would have been too difficult. I had people here to talk about it with, but I still think it doesnt feel real yet, not sure when it will hit me. I heard the cerimony was nice. Even though its sunny and warm everyday and I was at the beach all week, I miss the cold (or maybe the shelter from the cold) and the whole Christmas time. Im not sure what Im doing yet for Christmas, was thinking of travelling but kinduv miss my post. Ill try and get another update up soon, I promise no more than a week.

Brad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Brad. Sorry about your Grandpa. Hang in there buddy, your doing a great thing. Write back to my e-mail when you get the chance.

Ghost said...

Merry Christmas buddy you're sorely missed. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, I'm sure he was very proud of what you've accomplished/what you're going to accomplish in your life.