Saturday, December 1, 2007

3 Months at Post

December 1, 2007 - Wow I didnt realize it was December until I looked at it on the computer. Time is going fast and slow at the same time, its a strange thing. I have a bunch of updates to put up but as usual my usb isnt getting along with the computer. I found out I can bring my laptop to the center and hook it up so Ill do that assuming theres lights and internet. I didnt have electricity for the past 2 days or so it was rough, read a lot but was very happy to get music back. I went to a crusade last night which is a traveling preacher who comes and they have a band, singers, and the preachers and singers lead the group in song and prayer, it was cool to see everyone together, and of course everyone was glad to see me there. Besides Thanksgiving I've just been hanging at post still getting used to teaching and life out there. Thanksgiving was amazing I went to a beach town and it was so close to an American Thanksgiving it was amazing...but I have already written about that so youll have to wait. Hope the US is still well and gas isnt 5 dollars/gallon. Ill post again soon.
brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 months @ post? more like 3 months.. since ur last post..whammy

I'm putting together a package. wanted to get it done before finals but that didn't happen so it may take a while.. tho, its not like ur going anywhere for 1 yr and ? months, so, no rush i guess

"there are two standing orders in this platoon. One, take care of your feet. Two, try not to do anything stupid like get urself killed"