Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Almost a Volunteer

August 21, 2007 - After 2.5 months of language technical and cultural training I get offcially sworn in tomorrow as a volunteer. It is very much time to leave, Im going stir crazy here and ready to start workin g at my post. Im excited that i have a have almost a fully stocked house, I need to get a matress but that just means I have to stay a night in a bigger city with some voluneers to buy it. Sorry I cant update you guys more but after about a week of settling in I imagine Im going to have a lot of time to write emails.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Melius,
Congratulations on your advancement to the level of volunteer. We here back in the america are quite proud of you.
About your email problems, might i suggest that you keep a journal and maybe send letters or postcards to people and let them add them to the blog.

suggestions
-the revolution

Anonymous said...

Great suggestion Revolution. I always have thought that you make perfect sense, especially now.

Anonymous said...

This blog sucks. Over a month with no update. Are you alive over there??

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday buddy!