Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Misty Mountains

July 15, 2007 - I visited my town for the first time Tuesday. Its a beautiful little town in the southwest province of the country. Its in a valley surrounded by mountains, the only problem is there are no decent roads one can take to get to it. I met my principal and my counterpart (collegue I can rely on for help) and they both seem pretty cool. They took us out for couscous and bushmeat, it was pretty good I didnt end up regretting it. The way back we took motos which was more expensive but awesome. Im in Bafusam now headed back to town tomorrow. I have updates from the 4th of july etc but my usb isnt working right now. Im hangin in there...talk to yall soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's the name of the town?

Anonymous said...

He mentioned previously that he wasn't allowed to reveal his location... per PC rules.

Anonymous said...

southwest province, mysty mountains... hmmm, me thinks someone is in the environs of Buea...

See:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vartanov/152107451/in/set-72157594167522188/

Anonymous said...

mystery solved it seems. look forward to your next post buddy

Unknown said...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/24/national/main3092098.shtml

dark day in chesire

Hope things are going well there

Unknown said...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/24/national/main3092098.shtml

Unknown said...

link wont work.. sorry

Unknown said...

No posts for a while.. i could really use some at work reading material..
tomorrow is my last day and then im off to Vibes with Simon, Kron and Jiz Pants (new nickname for Jansen).. should be q...
b q