Tuesday, May 1, 2007

First Post

Well I havent left the country yet, but I decided I should figure out how to get this going now while I have time. It took about 5 minutes but here I am. I guess I'll start with what I (inspired by someone who I dont remember) have cleverly dubbed the Farewell Tour:

May 4- 7 Louisville, KY Hanging with Uncle and Fam for KY Derby
May 7-10 New Bern, NC Visiting Grandparents
May 10-11 Washington, DC Ben Gibbard (Deathcab for Cutie guy) concert
May 11-18 Hilton Head, NC uh...pretending Im about to graduate
May 18-22 Hamilton, NY Colgate for graduation
May 22 Boston, MA Damien Rice concert
May 23 New York, NY Red Sox/Yankees game

I'm looking forward to it, Ill post again right before I leave (June 6th) to update on how the trip went and how terrified I am. Finally, lets see how easy it is to ad pictures.


Hm not bad at all. Took me longer to pick out than to post.
Note: This is not me, its a slightly inebriated college student named Kevin Rondeau.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard jim halpert showed up to the show in dc.....awesome

Anonymous said...

rock out cameroon big cat. I'm packing my visitation bags as I type. Be safe.

LOVE AND KISSES

sy

Grammy said...

I'm going undercover and changing my name. Lucky for you that you're not within 'butt kicking' distance. Here's a new picture for you to visualize ... I'm chasing you, waving a broom over my head in my clenched hands, in for the kill, and that famous hat of yours has fallen off as you run for your life. Love, hugs and kisses -